The ability to systematically identify, analyse and address the risks that exist within your organisation is considered an integral part of good business practice and a central component of any GRC Program.
The Assurance Risk Program has been developed in line with the International Risk Management Standard ISO 31000:2018.
- ISO 31000 – International Risk Management Standard
- Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- 8 Principles Of Risk Management
- 7 Step Risk Management Process
- Common Risk Language
- Kept up-to-date with changes