- When you log into Assurance, your To Do list will display the tasks(s) that you will need to complete.
- Click on Not Started and the task performance popup will appear.
In the task performance popup you will need read the description, which will be worded as a question.
- Under Status, you will need to respond to the question by selecting either In Progress, Compliant or Not Compliant.
- You may be required to provide a comment or attach evidence documents depending on your answer.
- Click Save and your task result will be recorded.
Responding to a Task via To Do List
- You should receive an email notification from Assurances with a link to the task.
- Click on the link and it should take you to the task performance popup.
Follow steps 3 to 6 above.