A public link allows people who are not Assurance users to complete fields in a form (incident, complaint, risk, etc) and submit it to the person responsible to review.
It is commonly used for the following purposes:
- To create a Safety Incident Form which employees/customers outside of the organisation can complete and then is managed by key Assurance users within the workflow stages;
- To Report a Risk, Report a Hazard or Maintenance Request to go through to the Manager to assess.
To set up a public link there are three steps:
- Enable the function within your Assurance Instance
- Enable the function within your Register or Form - steps below
- Click on the Gearwheel at the top right of your Assurance Screen and select Registers & Forms Templates.
- Click on the name of your Template.
- Click on the Public Link tab and click Activate.
Links can be Deactivated or the URL Regenerated at any time.