Assurance allows you to configure the notifications of Risk Rating changes on each Risk template.
In this article, you will learn about:
Setting Up Risk Notifications for Changes in Risk Ratings
- In the Administration section, select Forms and Registers Templates and select the relevant risk template.
- Select Fields to view the fields in the template and select on the Risk Assessment Field.
- You then have the option on whether to Edit (just the name of the Risk Assessment field and a description of the field) or to Edit the Settings of the Risk Assessment.
- Select the Edit Settings button.
- Scroll down to Risk Notifications and you will be given the option to edit the Notifications of changes at each risk level. The options that are available are:
- No Notification - no notification if a risk either moves down to this level or up into this level.
- Notification to Person/s Responsible, if the risk rating has been changed by other Users (e.g.: Risk Owners where a risk assessment field has been added to a template).
- Notification to All Users with Access Rights to the particular risk template (e.g.: Operational risks).
The selected Users will be notified under the Risk Assessment Changes in their Reminder Notifications email.