With 'Notify Requestee', you can send an instant notification directly to the Provider when you require a credential to be updated.
The following requirements and steps are necessary to send this notification:
1) Ensure there is a linked Entity (this may be named 'Provider' in your site or other terminology) and it is set up with an email address on the 'Details' tab of the Register item.
Click on the blue hyperlinked text to check there is an associated email address.
2) Go to the Credentials tab where you will have a Credential due for renewal
3) Select the Eligibility Criteria check-box and a 'Request Credentials' button will appear. Select the button.
4) The pop-up window will appear where you can enter the 'Complete By' Date and select 'Create'
5) Navigate to the created Credential Request and select 'View Credential Requests'
6) This will take you to a screen where you can select 'Notify Requestee' to trigger the notification to the Entity (Provider). Once you select this button, you will see the message 'Notification Queued'. The notification will be sent immediately.
7) The Entity contact person will receive a notification as per below, where they can select the 'Click here' link and upload their new credentials and/or supply the new renewal date and credential details, ensuring the mandatory fields are complete so their response will send once they click 'submit'.
The submitted notification will appear as below, with the opportunity to export the submission to PDF.
8) In the system, the new credential will be automatically uploaded and the administrator can go in and select 'Review Credential'.
9) Here they will need to either approve or reject the updated credential.
10) If approved, the new credential will replace the old credential.