To create a risk template (or any register template that needs to include a risk assessment function), you need to take the following steps.
Please Note: Risk templates may be available as part of your subscription. To learn more, please contact your Ideagen Main Contact.
- Select on the Admin Gearwheel and select Register and Form Templates.
- Select on the +Create Register and Form Template button.
- Either select an existing template as a basis by clicking on a risk template in your list of templates (if not in the list, on your Sandbox site there will be a Risk Template if you select 'Copy From Library') OR select on Create Your Own to create a brand new template.
- If you use an existing template (recommended) you can use the Copy feature to create a new risk template
5. As with any other Assurance template creation, you need to give your new copied template a Name (e.g. Operational Risk Register), Prefix (e.g. OPR) and apply it to a category (e.g. Risk).
6. If starting from scratch (Create your Own) to create fields, select on Fields and add any new fields that you want to capture around these risks. To create the risk assessment, select on the + Add Risk Matrix button.
7. To edit the settings around the Risk Assessment, select on the name of the Risk Assessment field, then select on the Edit Settings button. For more information on editing your risk assessment settings, view Risk Assessment Settings set-up on the Setting up Risk Reviews article.
8. When you are finished setting up your template, remember to select on the button to make it an Active template.