You are able to upload the required credentials directly from a Register (A contract will be used as an example) by following these steps:
1. Click into the details of a contract and select the second tab "Credentials"
2. You will then see the required Eligibility Criteria of both the Entity and Service Provider (if applicable). To add a Credential where none exists, click the Add Credential Button.
3. If you are replacing an existing or retired credential, click the three dots on the credential and select Replace Credential
4. Complete the credential details, including Renewal date and Evidence (if required). Please note, that if these have a blue asterisk next to them, that means that it is mandatory to put in a Renewal date or upload evidence.
5. Click on Create and the Credential is now attached to the Entity or Service Provider.
View from the Entity
- If the credential that you are replacing is part of an active credential request then after submitting the new credential that entry will be removed from the request. If that credential was the only one in the credential request then the request will be closed out.
When a credential is set up on the form (e.g. Contract) it creates the credential against the entity, creating two places to view the credential
As the notification is sent to the entity, the credential set up under the entity is considered the ‘master’ or the assignment of the credential
- See the bottom of this article for rules on making a credential "not required"