Once you have added a user to Assurance, if it is a Full User, they will require access rights.
Here is a list of access rights available to assign.
Full users can be granted access rights via one of two ways:
- The 'Rights' tab on their account accessed via 'Users' in the Administration section
- The 'All Roles' section available under 'Access Rights' in the Administration section
'Rights' tab on their account in the 'Users' section
1. Go to the Administration section (Top right gear wheel). Select 'Users'
2. Select the name of the person from the list who you wish to allocate rights to
3. Select the 'Rights' tab when you have opened their account
4. Select 'Add Roles'. The alternative is to select 'Add User Profile'. For information about how to assign a pre-created User Profile, click here.
5. If you select 'Add Roles' you will then be able to add pre-created roles for your Full User. Click here for more information about the types of User Roles available.
5a) First select the Role Type from the drop-down by clicking into the white space. Here, 'Forms' has been selected
5b) Next select the + button next to the role type you would like to assign to the user. Then select the blue 'Add Roles' button.
This role gives the person access to Read, Update, Create, Close and Reopen 'Demo Form' forms.
Note: if you want a full user to be able to access everything on the Assurance site, allocate them to the 'Super User' role under the Administration Role Type category.
Note: If a specific role does not exist, it will need to be created under the 'All Roles' and 'Access Rights' section first. If you are not a Super User and do not have 'Administrator Rights', please reach out to our Service Desk and we can create the new role/s for you.
'All Roles' section via 'Access Rights'
Note: If CompliSpace has created this role for you (as you do not have the access rights), you should add the person to the role via the User list (first method)
1. Go to the Access Rights section
2. Select 'All Roles'
3. By selecting the blue 'Users' button on a role, you will be able to add people to specific roles this way.
4. Select + Users
5. Click into the white space and start typing the name of the user. When you see their name appear, click into the name and select the blue 'Add Users' button to add them to the role